ADMISSION FOR PRE-NURSERY / NURSERY /PREP
For admission queries write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not about schooling but foundations...
Registration of Pre-Nursery and Nursery (2023-24)
- Pre-Nursery: Pre – Nursery: The child should be 2.5 years old (2 years 6 months) by 31st March of the academic year he/she is seeking admission in.
- Nursery:The child should be 3.5 years old (3 years 6 months) by 31st March of the academic year he/she is seeking admission in.
- Prep: The child should be 4.5 years old (4 years 6 months) by 31st March of the academic year he/she is seeking admission in.
Age Criteria is non-flexible.
Documents required at time of Admission:
Self-attested copy of the Birth Certificate.
Passport size photograph of the child.
Report Card of the previously attended school and the transfer certificate from the previous school is mandatory for Prep.
- Submission of application does not guarantee admission, which will depend on the number of vacancies.
- Incomplete / incorrect forms will not be processed.
- After registration, self-attested documents will be verified as per schedule at DPS Jaipur.
- Decision of the School Selection Committee for admission would be final.
- School transport facility available on existing routes only.
- Forms of EWS / Disadvantaged group category will be available separately on the same dates.
FEE STRUCTURE FOR PRE-NURSERY/NURSERY/PREP (2023-24)