SOP for Outings/Leave
- Parents are not allowed to meet their wards without the prior consent of the Principal. They must seek approval about their arrival and leave/outing in advance through the email and only visit upon receiving a confirmation mail from the Dean on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gate pass for the outing (day/ night) will be issued by the Hostel Dean. The Principal reserves the right to disallow any request which is found in contradiction of the rules and regulations that govern the hostel.
- The child on outing must report back to the hostel before 6 pm on the reporting day.
- If parents are unable to come and take their child, authorized local guardian only will be permitted to take the ward on behalf of the parents. Parents must inform in writing for the same, giving the details of the local guardian at the email of the Dean. They must await approval before proceeding further on it.
- The parents must visit only on the authorized days to meet their wards.
- Outings are permitted as per the schedule attached.