Rules are for Keeps
A hostel discipline committee to be formed including the Dean, Tutor, Warden and a boarder from each hostel. The following disciplinary measures are adopted to enforce adherence to the rules and discipline:
- Counselling by Warden, House Tutor, Dean or the School Counsellor.
- Written warning in the form of issuing of disciplinary cards as per the school rules.
- Cancellation of outings, games time and mobiles.
- Detention/confiscation of prohibited device.
- Information/ calling to parents.
- Suspension, rustication and expulsion as per the rules.
- Parents will have to pay compensation if their ward damages school/ hostel property.
- Students shall be required to pay double the original cost of any item found missing from their room.
- Students shall also be required to pay twice the charges of repair to items that are found to have been wilfully damaged or have been damaged on account of misuse or unfair wear and tear.
- Students shall not interchange any furniture/ fixture from one point/location in the hostel to another. Besides a penal recovery, students involved in such activities shall have to pay for the damage caused and it may call upon suspension from the hostel, if the same is ever repeated the next time.
- Theft/damages to hostel assets in common areas/corridors shall be recovered from all students of the wing in case of theft/damage to items that pertain to usage by the complete hostel, the recoveries shall be made from all the occupants of the hostel.
- Students shall not bring, take and/or drink any alcohol/ intoxicating drink, drug or substance of any kind what so ever and/or smoke in the room and/or any part of premises. An occurrence of such behaviour shall invite strict disciplinary action leading to rustication from the school.
- Outside food is not allowed in the hostel premises. If a child is found bringing/ consuming the food brought from outside disciplinary action will be taken in accordance this is to maintain good health of the child.